1. IDENTIFICATION DATA : In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: The owner of the web domain is ALELUA.COM, Alexis G. Castro, head of NIF number X-4287976-V domiciled for this purpose in Poeta Ricard Sanmartí, 4 -2, Benimaclet, Valencia. Website contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of ALELUA.COM attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: ALELUA.COM provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to ALELUA.COM to its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that ALELUA.COM offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ALELUA.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. ALELUA.COM reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety. or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, ALELUA.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: ALELUA.COM complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of Development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from the name of the company that created the website, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communications of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, the name of the creator of the website informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for purposes commercial at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY : ALELUA.COM by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the name of the company creating the website or from its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the name of the company that created the website. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the name of the company that created the website. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Name pages of the company that created the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: ALELUA.COM is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: ALELUA.COM reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, ALELUA.COM will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. In no case Name of the responsibility of any company by creator of the website content will assume any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ALELUA.COM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: ALELUA.COM will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ALELUA.COM may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published.that are modified by others
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ALELUA.COM and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Valencia.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
OBJECT AND GENERAL
Through its website www.alelua.com, AleluÁ provides information about its products and offers the possibility of its acquisition. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from their services must have the status of "Client", which they acquire by completing the registration form and following the steps that AleluÁ subsequently communicates through email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to individuals or legal entities that fail to register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may apply to them.
AleluÁ wants to let its Clients and Users know that it is aimed exclusively at an audience over 16 years old and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders throughout the national territory (Hereinafter, the "Territory"). AleluÁ sends orders abroad, according to the stipulated rates.
CONTACT: For any doubt, question or suggestion, you can send your comments by email to: email@example.com
Descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers. However, the information given on each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the AleluÁ website, are displayed on www.alelua.com by way of indicative
All prices of the products indicated through the website include VAT and other taxes that may apply. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
AleluÁ informs the Client that the number of units available is kept up to date with stock in stock and availability by our suppliers. Under no circumstances will AleluÁ intentionally sell more units than it has or the supplier has reserved for it.
AleluÁ will do everything possible to please all its Customers in the demand for the products. However, on occasion, and due to causes that are hardly controllable by AleluÁ, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the amount finally served by the supplier differs from the order made by AleluÁ to satisfy the orders of the Customers.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of its total or partial cancellation.The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not entitle the cancellation of the entire order. If, following this cancellation, the customer wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the stipulations in the Return section.
The Client agrees to pay at the time the order is placed. To the initial price that appears in the Web site for each one of the offered products, the corresponding tariffs will be added to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
Proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.alelua.com in the "My Account", "Orders" section.
The Client must pay the amount corresponding to his order by means of payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards), transfer or deposit into account at the office. Card payment is made through Paypal with its security protocols and AleluÁ will never have access to your bank or card details.
The Client must notify AleluÁ of any improper or fraudulent charges on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible period of time so that AleluÁ can make the necessary arrangements.
AleluÁ has the maximum security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works with Paypal on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Client's computer and that of the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
1. That the Client is communicating his data to the Paypal server center and not to any other who tries to impersonate him.
2. That between the Client and the Paypal server center the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
Once the order is formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, AleluÁ will always send an email to the CLIENT confirming the details of the purchase made. You should check the spam tray if you do not receive it in your mail client's inbox.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
AleluÁ will accept cancellations of orders when requested before sending it. To make the cancellation you must request it through the form "Customer Service" or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOSSES
I. Product delivery
AleluÁ undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the Customer on the order form, and which in any case must be included within the Territory. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address in which the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
AleluÁ will not be responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
II. Delivery term
Shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 10 working days since we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery time of AleluÁ usually ranges between 2 and 6 days, from the end of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of late deliveries, AleluÁ will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the Client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to AleluÁ, the Customer may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in Section "11. Return". Delays in delivery will not be considered those cases in which the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed period and has not been able to be delivered due to cause attributable to the Customer.
For security reasons, AleluÁ will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Unrealized Deliveries and Loss
If the Customer is absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. AleluÁ contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, to carry out a series of follow-up actions, aimed at ensuring that delivery occurs.
If after 7 business days after delivery of the order has not been delivered, the Customer must contact AleluÁ. In the event that the Client does not proceed like this, after 10 business days from the delivery to the delivery of the order, it will be returned to our warehouses and the Client must bear the cost of shipping and return to the origin of the merchandise, as well as the possible associated management costs.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range from one to three weeks.
IV. Delivery Diligence
The Customer must check the good condition of the package before the carrier who, on behalf of AleluÁ, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If, after reviewing the product, the Client detects any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter undertakes to communicate it to AleluÁ via email in the shortest period of time possible, preferably in the next 24 hours and a maximum of 7 natural from delivery.
I. Return Procedure
All products purchased in AleluÁ may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer communicates to AleluÁ his intention to return the product / s purchased / s within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and when meet the rest of the conditions established in this section.
AleluÁ will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives at the AleluÁ warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
In order to facilitate the return process to Clients and to be able to follow it correctly, AleluÁ establishes the one established by AleluÁ as the only return procedure. If the reason for the return is attributable to AleluÁ (the product is defective, it is not what you requested, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products were served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
1. Inform before 7 calendar days of receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be done via email to email@example.com or through the customer service form.
2. AleluÁ will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be sent.
3. The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
4. Inform AleluÁ of used courier, date and time of the return.
II. CUSTOMER REFUNDS
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the products returned minus the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, AleluÁ will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Returns and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
AleluÁ will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the account or card of the Client will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
GUARANTEE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED
AleluÁ acts as a distributor of manufacturers that guarantee that the products presented for sale on www.alelua.com work correctly and do not present defects, or hidden defects that may make them dangerous or inappropriate for normal use.
The contractual guarantee offered is the one usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the Customer has received the product, he will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in his box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all the information about the warranty. No Client may request a broader guarantee than indicated therein.
AleluÁ will not be obliged to pick up the damaged product and the Customer must go to the Manufacturer's After Sales Service. In this sense, AleluÁ will carry out the actions aimed at providing the Client who so requests the contact details of said service and will provide these sufficient information for the presentation of the relevant claims.
The warranty will lose its validity in case of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, especially electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The guarantee will not be applicable to the apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Customer in question within 7 days of the delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
AleluÁ holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, with an enunciative but not limited nature, to the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data included in the web.
Customers and Users are advised that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations in force in this area also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this Website, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of AleluÁ.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that involves a violation of current Spanish regulations and / or internments regarding intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express written authorization of AleluÁ.
AleluÁ informs that it does not grant any implicit license or authorization on intellectual and / or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain is authorized for informational and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referenced, the user being solely responsible for their misuse.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after accessing it.
As a result of the foregoing, Customers and Users are solely responsible to AleluÁ and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may be derived from the use, with illicit purposes or effects contrary to this document, of any content on the Website, prepared or not by AleluÁ, published or not under its official name;
2. As well as the consequences that may be derived from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or damage the Website or its services or prevent normal Enjoy by other users.
AleluÁ reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Customers and Users who misuse of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
AleluÁ reports that it does not guarantee:
1. That access to the Web and / or the Web links is uninterrupted or error free.
2. That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the Web link does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other damage.
3. The use that of the information or content of this Web or Websites of link that the Clients and Users could realize for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by the Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
AleluÁ does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for the possible damages or inconveniences for the Users that could derive some inaccuracy present in the Web.
AleluÁ does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limitation:
1. The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of Web or third party content.
2. Of the possible damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program facilitates to the User.
3. Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to AleluÁ by contractual means.
5. The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install some of the tools to control the use of Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
6. Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or link websites, nor will it be responsible, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered by Clients or private and / or collective Users as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
AleluÁ will not be liable in any case when they occur:
1. Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of chance or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of AleluÁ.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
3. Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
4. Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Customer for sending the order confirmation.
5. In any case, AleluÁ undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
6. Likewise, AleluÁ has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. AleluÁ reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by communicating it properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
Customers and Users undertake to navigate the website and use the content in good faith.
Customer data will be used for sending via email of sales made by AleluÁ and for the delivery of purchases.
By the mere visit to the Website, Users do not provide any personal information or are obliged to provide it.
AleluÁ undertakes to keep the maximum reservation and confidentiality of the information provided and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
AleluÁ presumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as being correct and accurate.
It is up to Customers to update their own data. At any time, the Client will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all his personal data included in the different registration forms. To modify or update your personal data, the Client must access www.alelua.com, the "My Account" section. To cancel your account write an email from your account e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Cancel account".
Therefore, the Client is responsible for the veracity of the data and AleluÁ will not be responsible for its inaccuracy of the Client's personal data. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, AleluÁ has adopted the appropriate security levels to the data provided by Customers and, in addition, has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorized access and removal thereof.
AleluÁ may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver of them unless expressly acknowledged by AleluÁ or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
Updated on 12/4/2014