Magsafe-2 Charger for Macbook Pro Retina 15" 85w
Magsafe-2 Charger for Macbook Pro Retina 15" 85w
Charger for Macbook Pro Retina 15 "Magsafe-2 85w
85w Magsafe-2, is the charger that corresponds to the 15-inch Macbook Pro Retina, is also compatible with Macbook Air and Pro Retina 13-inch
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2014)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Beginnings, Mids and Ends of 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Beginnings, Mids and Ends of 2014)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Beginnings, Mids and Ends of 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2015)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2015)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2014)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2014)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2013)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early, Mid, and Late of 2013)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early, Mid, and Late from 2012)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early, Mid, and Late from 2012)
MagSafe 2 85w Charger FAQ
The MagSafe 2 adapter is compatible with my MacBook?
To properly determine what is appropriate for your MacBook notebook, you need to keep two things in mind:
- the size (inches) of your MacBook (related to magsafe charger power)
- the year of manufacture of your MacBook (related to connector type)
As for the size, there are only two: 13" and 15". Only the 13" model uses a 60w charger , the 15" model needs an 85w charger . Regarding the type of connector you can choose between the charger with the MagSafe1 connector or MagSafe2 .
It is also important to know what year your MacBook was manufactured. As this is important to determine what type of MagSafe connector your equipment uses. Since the end from 2012 the macbook Pro is equipped with a connector called MagSafe 2. For you as a MacBook user, this means that when ordering a new charger you should keep in mind that:
- If your laptop was manufactured between 2006 and 2012, you may need a MagSafe-1 charger 60w for your Macbook.
- If your laptop was manufactured between Mid 2012 and Late 2016 you may need a MagSafe 2 charger for your MacBook.
Both connectors are magnetic, the difference is that the connector MagSafe2 it is flatter and longer designed only for the latest models, the MagSafe1 it is thicker and less rectangular designed only for older Apple laptops.
To get a better idea of the various MagSafe connectors, the distinction is shown here. If the adapter is newer it is rectangular aluminum like the one on the left, it is a connector for laptops manufactured after 2012 onwards. If the charger is older corresponds to the example on the right side of the image, for equipment manufactured from 2006 to mid-2012.
Yes still have doubts about the correct connection?
Contact a web representative to help you identify the correct charger for your equipment.
How is the model determined? year of manufacture of my MacBook?
- First of all, it is possible to write the model (Axxxx) of your MacBook in the search bar of the web and possible matches will automatically appear. The The model name of your Mac notebook is printed on the outside of your computer. Also, your old charger It has printed on the outside the voltage and amperage that your equipment needs.
- Second, if you still have charge in your battery, you can click the Apple (apple) icon, and then select "About This Mac". In this way you will easily obtain the specifications of your equipment, including the size of the screen and the year of manufacture.
Is this charger compatible MagSafe 2 85W safe for my equipment?
MagSafe 2 chargers 85w supplied by AleluÁ have been extensively tested. The charger is not only reliable and of good quality, but also complies with all European quality standards and guidelines required by the industry.
What does the purchase of the product include?
The MagSafe 2 charger supplied with plug "duck head" which can be connected and easily disconnect from the charger.
East compatible charger can cause damage to my laptop battery?
In addition to numerous safety-related tests and checks performed on the MagSafe chargers we supply, we make sure to send the right product to each of our customers . The charger will always provide the correct power to your equipment.
This charger has one green and one amber LED. on the MagSafe 2 connector?
As with the charger Genuine Apple Our charger has an LED on the connector, making it easy to check the current charging status. Green symbolizes that the battery is fully charged or is not present in the equipment. an amber light indicates that the battery is currently charging.
Yes I order my charger before 5:30 p.m. by Urgent will it be delivered tomorrow?
That's right. In 100% of cases, orders from Monday to Friday placed before 5:30 p.m. will be processed and shipped the same day. On the other hand, orders placed by urgent on Friday before 5:30 p.m. They arrive at their destination on Monday. The transport companies we work with They do not deliver on weekends, so orders received after Friday at 5:30 p.m. and during the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday of the following week.
How can I pay for the 85w adapter?
In Hallelujah You can pay with: Paypal, with a debit or credit card through Paypal and by bank transfer or deposit at a BBVA ATM.
What warranty does the MagSafe 2 charger have?
They are brand name chargers. and meets the highest quality standards. In case of detecting a factory fault of the transformer during the first 12 months of use, you can request a change in guarantee. In this case, contact our customer service as soon as possible and we will register your RMA review request. If the loader shows effects and/or physical damage external or electrical continuity faults in the magsafe cable caused by negligent use or inappropriate not will be covered by warranty.
Will there be any additional charge when ordering this product?
No, the price that appears on the page is the value of the product. For that reason, not no additional fees are charged at the time of purchase, nor will you be charged additional costs at the time of delivery.
- Connector Type
- Magsafe 2
- Electrical power
- Compatibility Chart
- A1398, A1425, A1502, A1466, A1465