1. IDENTIFYING DATA : In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is shown below: company owner of domain web is ALELUA.COM, legal responsible Alexis G. Castro, number of NIF X-4287976-V domiciled for these purposes in Poeta Ricard Sanmartí, 4 -2, Benimaclet, Valencia. Website contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of ALELUA.COM attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: ALELUA.COM provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to ALELUA.COM to its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that ALELUA.COM it offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limited character, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ALELUA.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify manipulate their messages. ALELUA.COM reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, In your opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, ALELUA.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: ALELUA.COM complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do so, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request from the name of the company that created the website, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, Name of the company that created the website informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for purposes commercial in every moment.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY : ALELUA.COM by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos) , combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the name of the company that created the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of them is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Name of the creative company of the web site. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of the name of the company that created the website. You will be able to visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Name pages of the company that created the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: ALELUA.COM is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: ALELUA.COM reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located in your portal .
8. LINKS: In the case that on behalf of the domain there were links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ALELUA.COM will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will the company name any responsibility for creators of the website contents assume any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ALELUA.COM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: ALELUA.COM pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ALELUA.COM You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. that are modified by others
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ALELUA.COM and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
OBJECT AND GENERAL
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to individuals or legal entities that fail to register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable.
AleluÁ wants to let its Clients and Users know that it is exclusively addressed to a public over 16 years of age and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders to the entire national territory (hereinafter, the "Territory").AleluÁ sends orders abroad, according to the stipulated rates.
CONTACT: For any type of doubt, question or suggestion, you can send your comments by email to: email@example.com
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers. However, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website of AleluÁ, are displayed in www.alelua.com indicative
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the website include VAT and other taxes that may correspond. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
AleluÁ informs the Client that the number of available units is kept updated with the stock in stock and the availability by our suppliers. In no case will AleluÁ intentionally sell more units than it has or the supplier has reserved.
AleluÁ will do everything possible to please all its customers in the demand for the products. However, sometimes, and due to causes difficult to control by AleluÁ how human errors or incidents in the computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order made by AleluÁ to satisfy the orders of the Clients.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation the client wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the stipulations in the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time he places the order. At the initial price shown on the website for each of the products offered, the corresponding fees will be added to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
Proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.alelua.com in the section "My account", "Orders".
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to their order through payment by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards), transfer or deposit account in office. Payment by card is made through Paypal with its security protocols and AleluÁ will never have access to your bank or card information.
The Client must notify AleluÁ of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that AleluÁ can take the necessary steps.
AleluÁ has the highest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works with Paypal on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible for the Client's computer and the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
1. That the Client is communicating his / her data to the Paypal server center and not to any other one that tries to impersonate it.
2. That between the Client and the Paypal server center the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
AleluÁ will accept cancellations of orders when they are requested before sending it. To make the cancellation you must request it through the "Customer service" form or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND EXTRAVIOS
I. Delivery of the product
AleluÁ undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Customer in the order form, which in any case must be included within the Territory. In order to optimize the delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address where the order can be delivered during normal business hours.
AleluÁ will not be responsible for the errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
II. Delivery term
The shipments will be made through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 10 working days after we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery time of AleluÁ usually ranges between 2 and 6 days, from the end of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary due to logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, AleluÁ will inform its clients as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered carried out from the moment in which the transport company puts the product at the disposal of the Customer, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to AleluÁ, the Customer may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in Section "11. Refund". Delays in the delivery will not be considered those cases in which the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered due to causes attributable to the Customer.
For security reasons, AleluÁ will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Undelivered Deliveries and Lost
If at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. AleluÁ contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, the performance of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at guaranteeing that delivery occurs.
If after 7 working days after the departure to the delivery of the order has not been agreed delivery, the Customer must contact AleluÁ. In case the Client does not proceed like this, after 10 business days from the departure to delivery of the order it will be returned to our warehouses and the Customer will be responsible for the shipping and return to origin of the goods, as well as the possible associated management expenses.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range between one and three weeks.
IV. Diligence in the delivery
The Customer must check the good condition of the package before the carrier who, on behalf of AleluÁ, makes the delivery of the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected on the packaging. If, subsequently, once the product has been reviewed, the Customer should detect any incident such as a blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter agrees to notify AleluÁ via email within the shortest period of time possible, preferably in the next 24 hours and a maximum of 7 naturals from the delivery.
I. Return procedure
All the products purchased at AleluÁ may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer informs AleluÁ of their intention to return the product (s) acquired within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and that comply with the rest of the conditions established in this section.
AleluÁ will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. For the case that can not be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box in order that the product reaches AleluÁ's warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products are also marked and the reason for the return.
In order to facilitate the return process to the Clients and to be able to follow it correctly, AleluÁ establishes the only return procedure established by AleluÁ. If the reason for the return is attributable to AleluÁ (the product is defective, it is not the one you requested, etc.), the refund will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products were served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps should be followed:
1. Inform before 7 calendar days from receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via email to email@example.com or through the customer service form.
2. AleluÁ will inform the client of the address to which the product should be sent.
3. The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
4. Inform AleluÁ about the messaging used, date and time of the return.
II. Refunds to the CUSTOMER
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the returned products minus the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the delivered product is defective or incorrect, AleluÁ will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Refunds and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
AleluÁ will manage the return order under the same system that was used for the payment within 3 days from the arrival confirmation to the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the Client's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
GUARANTEE OF THE ACQUIRED PRODUCTS
AleluÁ acts as a distributor of manufacturers that guarantee that the products presented for sale at www.alelua.com work correctly and do not have defects or hidden defects that could make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use.
The contractual guarantee offered is usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the Client has received the product, he will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in his box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all the information about the guarantee. No Customer may request a wider warranty than indicated therein.
AleluÁ will not be obliged to collect the damaged product and the Customer should contact the Manufacturer's After-Sales Service. In this sense, AleluÁ will carry out the actions aimed at providing the Client that so requests the contact data of said service and will provide these information sufficient for the presentation of the relevant claims.
The guarantee will lose its validity in the event of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, in particular, electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the instructions of the Manufacturer.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The guarantee will not be applicable to the apparent defects and defects of conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Client in question within 7 days after the delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
AleluÁ holds all the rights on the content, design and source code of this Web page and, especially, with an enunciative but not limitative character, about the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included. in the web.
Clients and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered as a computer program, and therefore, all applicable Spanish and European Community regulations on the subject also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this Web, nor of any of its contents, without the express and written permission of AleluÁ.
Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that entails an infringement of the current Spanish regulations and / or internationalization in the matter of intellectual and / or industrial property, is completely forbidden. the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the express prior written authorization of AleluÁ.
AleluÁ informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Web.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain for information and service purposes is authorized, provided that the source is cited or referenced, and the user is solely responsible for the misuse of the same.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
The Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Website, while they are browsing it, as well as after they have accessed it.
As a result of the foregoing, Clients and Users are solely responsible to AleluÁ and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may arise from the use, for purposes or effects illicit or contrary to this document, of any content of the Web, whether or not elaborated by AleluÁ, published or not officially under its name;
2. As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or impair the website or its services or prevent the normal enjoy for other Users.
AleluÁ reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as denying access to the Website to Clients and Users that misuse of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
AleluÁ informs that it does not guarantee:
1. That the access to the Web and / or to the Web of link is uninterrupted or free of error.
2. That the content or software to which Clients and Users access through the Web or the linking Webs does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in their system or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other types of damage.
3. The use of the information or content of this Web or link websites that Clients and Users could make for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by the Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
AleluÁ does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for possible damages or inconveniences for Users that could arise from any inaccuracy present on the Web.
AleluÁ does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example but not limited to:
1. The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials of this Website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or third parties.
2. Any damages and losses to Clients or Users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program facilitates to the User.
3. The contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to AleluÁ through contractual means.
5. The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise an adequate control over the activity of the children or minors under their care or to install some of the control tools of the use of Internet in order to prevent (i) access to materials or contents not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
6. Communications or dialogues in the course of debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or link websites, nor respond, therefore, the eventual damages and prejudices that customers or individuals and / or collectives suffer as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
AleluÁ will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
1. Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Customer when entering their information in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of reception by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of AleluÁ.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operative.
3. Of the errors or damages produced to the website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
4. Of the non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the Client to send the order confirmation.
5. In any case, AleluÁ is committed to solve any problems that may arise and offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident.
6. Likewise, AleluÁ has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. AleluÁ reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the promoters. same.
Clients and Users agree to browse the website and use the content in good faith.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the completion of any existing form on the Website www.alelua.com or the submission of an email to any of our buzones implica la aceptación de esta política de privacidad, así como la autorización a AleluÁ para que trate los datos personales que nos facilite, que serán incorporado al fichero, titularidad de T-Lovendo, inscrito en el Registro General de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
The Customer's data will be used for sending emails of the sales made by AleluÁ and for the delivery of the purchases.
By the mere visit to the Web, Users do not provide any personal information or are obliged to provide it.
AleluÁ undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality on the information provided and to use it only for the purposes indicated.
AleluÁ presumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that they are correct and accurate.
It is up to Clients to update their own data. At any time, the Customer will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all their personal data included in the different registration forms. To modify or update your personal data the Customer must access www.alelua.com, the section "My Account". To cancel your account, write an email from your account e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Cancel account".
AleluÁ may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly acknowledged by AleluÁ or prescription of the corresponding action in each case. MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Seville, unless the law imposes another jurisdiction. Updated on 12/4/2014
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.